Anantnag, Jun 12: At least ten CRPF personal’s were injured in a grenade attack in Ganjiwara area of Anantnag district in South Kashmir.
All the injured CRPF personal have been shifted to hospital for treatment.
Details of injured CRPF personal are:
1. Panda Ram s/o Umbarram
2. Boota Singh s/o Roop Singh
3. Subash s/o Kadhi Nath
4. Vijay Kumar s/o Sridoma
5. Narveer Singh s/o Sri Ram
6. Jeet Ram s/o Bari Singh
7. Manbinder s/o Tarapato
8. Ramdan s/o Narajan
9. Hari Shankar s/o Janardan
10. Porna Chandra s/o Lakhraman
11. Ajaz Ahmad s/o Mohammad Ramzan (stone injury)